Motherboard layout of other versions?

thisdoesfine

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I use my old S3 for my toddler's entertainment. Recently I found it after months of not knowing where it was... under the fridge. I think it must have got water damage under there because the volume on the speaker is extremely low now. If I put my ear up to the speaker I can faintly hear it playing. It plays via the headphone jack / bluetooth just fine. I've not tested any calling aspects b/c it's not hooked up to a carrier atm and won't be.... wifi use only. I've replaced the speaker with my wife's known good one and it still has the same issue. I've wiped it multiple times as well and even re-imaged via odin just in case it was a software bug.

Where I'm at now is looking for a used motherboard on ebay. I've heard the motherboards aren't an exact replica so I can't just order any motherboard from any version of the s3. My question is....

Do any carriers have the same layout as Verizon's i535? I don't need a good esn and I've noticed "bad esn" sell cheaper, but I just want to swap the board out so my toddler can play fisher price games on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech