Official Verizon HTC One

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the above post as Verizon doesn't really care about its customers only profits. They hoped announcing that there would be no HTC ONE everyone would just get the SG4 some of you did others waited hoping and now we to are getting the shaft with a LATE LATE SUMMER RELEASE. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP I GONNA JUST HAVE TO UNLIKE MY VERIZON FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!!!!!

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
They announced no HTC One? I thought it was just a "no comment" thing like the 32GB S4

Sent from my wireless telephonic device.

SouthernDroid

Banned
Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I agree with the above post as Verizon doesn't really care about its customers only profits. They hoped announcing that there would be no HTC ONE everyone would just get the SG4 some of you did others waited hoping and now we to are getting the shaft with a LATE LATE SUMMER RELEASE. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP I GONNA JUST HAVE TO UNLIKE MY VERIZON FACEBOOK PAGE!!!!!!!!

Or just tag them in angry Tweets. That is always fun!

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like every other HTC One. Is there supposed to be something Verizon-specific about it?

Nephilim13

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm getting sick of hunting for morsels of information on this phone.

As a side note, I don't believe that the date present in the press renders of phones directly correspond to the release date.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly the Moto X is back in the news. Part of the ad says it's customizable by the buyer.... does that mean I can pick out the color of it? Or does that mean I can pick the processor, RAM, and on board memory?
Was the leaked specs for the base model, and not the taco supreme? If so, I might have to pass on the HTC One.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

tetrismaster

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
the rumors were pointing to the Verizon HTC one being released with 4.2, so at the very least with the roll out in Taiwan, Europe, and US imminent, we MIGHT be close to getting an announcement.

but knowing Verizon, no reason to get our hopes up...

procrastination

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
You know - With all the September rumors that popped up based on the "leaked" photo of the Verizon version I was surprised no one noticed this:

Here is a photo I took of the Sprint Version of the HTC One - Look familiar? http://i.imgur.com/voD1iUX.jpg

As soon as I saw the supposed Verizon version of the phone I thought, "That doesn't look like they put a lot of effort into the new marketing. Looks like just a simple Photoshop."

Oh well - / I guess we'll never know :)

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if the Verizon One will get this update.

Sources are also claiming the current generation HTC One is about to receive some updates. This is supposed to be more than software with internal hardware upgrades planned. One possibility is the device could be changed to carry a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chip instead of the current Snapdragon 600. In 2012 HTC did something similar with the HTC One X when it upgraded software, the camera, and chipset to produce the HTC One X+.111

And already talk of the next generation of the One model:

After all the criticism HTC?s revamped marketing team leveled at Samsung over their use of plastic for flagship smartphone bodies, sources say HTC may be looking to adopt the same material for the next generation of the HTC One to be released in 2014. This detail and several others come from unnamed sources claiming to have an inside scoop on HTC?s plans for the HTC One. As part of the change to a plastic body, HTC is supposedly looking at merging the HTC One and HTC Butterfly model lines. The HTC Butterfly devices are available in several Asian markets and carry the same type of high-end hardware that the HTC One carries, so it makes some sense that HTC might want to consolidate the models. It is unclear whether the plastic-bodied HTC One will replace the metal version or be in addition to it, expanding the possible models that are part of the line. Sources also indicate the codename for the next generation HTC One is the M8, although HTC has been using other codenames to throw off leaks.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Glad Verizon woke up and you guys get to enjoy this awesome device :).

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar