Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Default Re: IT'S HERE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Groovysunflowers View Post
    Ok guys call me paranoid but...

I was logging into the verizon site per usual my insomniac schedule these days lol :P it was around 2:15 am central and it wouldn't let me access any of the site besides my billing page. Every time i tried to check the phone line up it would redirect me to an error page! Tried everything, no go. Well I managed to get into the home site for a few seconds and the welcome page had changed completely! Gone are the new droid ads, this was everything iPhone!! I suppose it's because of the 5S launch... I took a screenshot but I'm on my iPad so I dont know how to upload it.

Anyway, I'm curious if they're updating the site and finding an HTC one on there soon 2:34 am and i still can't access the site

Well never mind. I finally got through to chat and had a lovely conversation that unfortunately resulted in another dead end. I'll post screenshots when I get to my computer in the morning

It's confirmed from HTC Facebook. Vz will carry the HTC one in blue n all the numbers are loaded up in vz computers.

So.... Anything today guys?!

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by freddyttt View Post
    It's confirmed from HTC Facebook. Vz will carry the HTC one in blue n all the numbers are loaded up in vz computers.
    That was from a fan page. It is not on the official HTC page. Also, they linked back to this: http://www.phonearena.com/news/Exclu...n-blue_id45942

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ROM
    stock updates

On the HTC ONE"s facebook posted 16 hrs ago is a post that the release date has been pushed back to 8/15
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/HTC-One/336713623104264

also the verizon web page is the same as yesterday and now only two htc phones are listed for sale both free WTF!!!!

Can someone check this sku. HTC6500LVWBLU
    I'm at work and can't

- - - Updated - - -

I'm at work and can't

Wow, for all this waiting we get a blue option. Woo hoo!
    rookie83 likes this.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Also it'll have a s800 chip and 3gb memory 8gb zoi camera in blue. Can't wait

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
    rookie83 likes this.

ROM
    stock updates

Quote Originally Posted by moosc View Post
    Also it'll have a s800 chip and 3gb memory 8gb zoi camera in blue. Can't wait

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    It's really gonna have a snapdragon blue200 with a 1mb camera and 1 mb of available memory after verizon ruins it with BLOATWARE!!!!!

I'm at work and can't

- - - Updated - - -

I'm at work and can't
    Maybe a blue like this one:

http://i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/p...Phone-8X-2.jpg

Ugh, I really hope that blue isn't the only color if this is true. Phone Arena is pretty hit or miss with their leaks, so I'm going to take this with a grain of salt. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but how did VZW fail at getting a red HTC One? That is their carrier color after all.
    Thanked by:

That sku is supposed to be in vz system. If it is. Done deal

ROM
    Jelly Bean ROM

Just called my local Verizon store and tricked them into saying when it was launching (told them another sales rep said it was launching today), sadly the new rumors are true, it does officially release the 15th. They wouldn't say anything more but did mention that there were going to be many options with the phone, which I can only assume means that the rumors of other colors are true as well.

I love this! I kept telling myself if there was a red option I'd get it but after looking at cases I figured my color options would be limited to compliment the striking red (my favorite color is purple) so i decided to settle for silver. if there will be a blue version, I know a bunch of One owners who said they'd be jealous lol, and for me it will have been worth the wait for sure! It'll be easier to color compliment with cases lol
    freddyttt likes this.

I wonder if Verizon will announce the HTC launch next week? I bought a iPhone 5 that will be exchanged ASAP.

agreed... ill take blue over red any day....

"IT'S HERE!!!!!"

No its not...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I realllly hope blue is not the only color. I have no interest in any color aside from the silver.

I wonder if there gonna be hitting the shelves on the 15th or that's when there gonna be taking orders and shipping by Christmas ????????
    rookie83 and Frankie15 like this.

Same here, silver or nothing.

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts

If anyone thinks that an HTC one is going to be available before the 3 new flagship droids, you are kidding yourself. I am waiting for the ONE as well but not counting on an August release as the droids dont come out till 8/20 or 8/21?

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rookie83 View Post
    On the HTC ONE"s facebook posted 16 hrs ago is a post that the release date has been pushed back to 8/15
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/HTC-One/336713623104264

also the verizon web page is the same as yesterday and now only two htc phones are listed for sale both free WTF!!!!
    On the FAN PAGE you mean. Look at your own link description -

"Welcome to the HTC One fan page ! Community for every fan in the World. Share your opinion and your impressions."

That facebook page is NOT from HTC, but from a FAN.

Maybe this is true, maybe it isn't. I wouldn't go claiming this is fact though...

Ok on VZW facebook page(not fan page)on an advertisement for share everything you can clearly see a silver HTC ONE..... LOL.....

https://www.facebook.com/verizon

rookie83 likes this.

Only 13 more days until we can POSSIBLY get our awesome obsolete phone.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if its the Mini
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast