Verizon HTC One : IT'S HERE!!!!

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: IT'S HERE!!!!

Only 4hours left before it is released on the web. 12 hours till stores open. Love being a east coaster we get it all before the rest of the USA. Who's camping out it's a great night to wait in line

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
I would love to camp out, I also live in the east coast, although I don't believe it's going to be released now because of the recent leaks pointing for the 15th, these leaks are get me so depressed:-\

Evan in the final hour before the leaked release date nothing from sales chat!!!!

Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 45 secs.

Add a tablet to the Share Everything plan for only $10/mo ? no contract commitment - data only plans starting at $30 monthly access! Ask me how.

Your RealTime session ID is RT31349324657.
You are now chatting with 'Chelsea'
Jamie: any news on the release of the HTC One
Chelsea: Hi! My name is Chelsea with the Verizon Wireless Sales Team. Let me know which device you?re interested in and I may be able to help you save $50 when you place your order with me when adding a new line, starting new service or upgrading! May I have your name please?
Chelsea: Unfortunately at this time no there is not any news on it.
Jamie: well that sucks !!!!
Chelsea: I am sorry! Is there anything else I may assist you with today?
Jamie: no thanks have a good night !!

The people on Verizon's live chat are a bunch of idiots. They should be more ecstatic and be telling us more information on the release instead of being so robotic and uninformative about this all. It's really an awful way to treat the customers.

Last edited:

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

Ok guys call me paranoid but...

I was logging into the verizon site per usual my insomniac schedule these days lol :p it was around 2:15 am central and it wouldn't let me access any of the site besides my billing page. Every time i tried to check the phone line up it would redirect me to an error page! Tried everything, no go. Well I managed to get into the home site for a few seconds and the welcome page had changed completely! Gone are the new droid ads, this was everything iPhone!! I suppose it's because of the 5S launch... I took a screenshot but I'm on my iPad so I dont know how to upload it.

Anyway, I'm curious if they're updating the site and finding an HTC one on there soon :) 2:34 am and i still can't access the site

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

Ok guys call me paranoid but...

I was logging into the verizon site per usual my insomniac schedule these days lol :p it was around 2:15 am central and it wouldn't let me access any of the site besides my billing page. Every time i tried to check the phone line up it would redirect me to an error page! Tried everything, no go. Well I managed to get into the home site for a few seconds and the welcome page had changed completely! Gone are the new droid ads, this was everything iPhone!! I suppose it's because of the 5S launch... I took a screenshot but I'm on my iPad so I dont know how to upload it.

Anyway, I'm curious if they're updating the site and finding an HTC one on there soon :) 2:34 am and i still can't access the site

Well never mind. I finally got through to chat and had a lovely conversation that unfortunately resulted in another dead end. I'll post screenshots when I get to my computer in the morning

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

It's confirmed from HTC Facebook. Vz will carry the HTC one in blue n all the numbers are loaded up in vz computers.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

So.... Anything today guys?!

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Can someone check this sku. HTC6500LVWBLU
I'm at work and can't

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone check this sku. HTC6500LVWBLU
I'm at work and can't

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site

Also it'll have a s800 chip and 3gb memory 8gb zoi camera in blue. Can't wait

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Also it'll have a s800 chip and 3gb memory 8gb zoi camera in blue. Can't wait

It's really gonna have a snapdragon blue200 with a 1mb camera and 1 mb of available memory after verizon ruins it with BLOATWARE!!!!!

Jules_Winnfield

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site

Ugh, I really hope that blue isn't the only color if this is true. Phone Arena is pretty hit or miss with their leaks, so I'm going to take this with a grain of salt. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but how did VZW fail at getting a red HTC One? That is their carrier color after all.

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Just called my local Verizon store and tricked them into saying when it was launching (told them another sales rep said it was launching today), sadly the new rumors are true, it does officially release the 15th. They wouldn't say anything more but did mention that there were going to be many options with the phone, which I can only assume means that the rumors of other colors are true as well.

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

It's confirmed from HTC Facebook. Vz will carry the HTC one in blue n all the numbers are loaded up in vz computers.

I love this! I kept telling myself if there was a red option I'd get it but after looking at cases I figured my color options would be limited to compliment the striking red (my favorite color is purple) so i decided to settle for silver. if there will be a blue version, I know a bunch of One owners who said they'd be jealous lol, and for me it will have been worth the wait for sure! It'll be easier to color compliment with cases lol

scott5626

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

I wonder if Verizon will announce the HTC launch next week? I bought a iPhone 5 that will be exchanged ASAP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol