Played with the phone today

kpxstar9

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
HTC rep popped in to my location today. He had the VZW version with him. It looks and feels amazing in the hand. No release info except sometime in August

Frankie15

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
It didn't have any ugly Verizon branding on the front of the phone, right? I don't mind a small logo on the back, but hopefully the front was not touched.

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't mind pimpin' out the VZW logo..... It's like my country.... It's not perfect but I couldn't imagine living anywhere else....!

Frankie15

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I just much prefer the clean look of a phone with no carrier branding on the front. Again, I'm sure there is a logo on the back at the least which doesn't bother me. Just hope there is no ugly logo on the front.

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I just much prefer the clean look of a phone with no carrier branding on the front. Again, I'm sure there is a logo on the back at the least which doesn't bother me. Just hope there is no ugly logo on the front.
I really hope there isn't. Verizon's Note 2 is freakin ugly
bVUtq96l.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
look at my post history and then reconsider what you said. im far from a liar.

No one is really going to believe you when the phones release date has changed so much.. It would be odd you got to try it but no other website or anything has got to see it yet..

Also you have no pictures to back it up. So.. Most won't believe you.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok we all know Verizon stated in a tweet "some time late summer" and we still have no concrete release date. As summer goes bye day by day and we get closer to the end and you have to wonder did verizon's tweet account get hacked and they never caught it LOL. Then we have to wonder what day verizon considers the last day of summer most of us consider labor day the end of summer as kids head back to school, but the real last day of summer is Sept. 21st a friday so does this mean the release date will be Sept. 20 a Thurs. that is as late summer as verizon can get!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781