I like em black....

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I wanted mine in black.... But I'll take Silver! Thank you....!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Tom: Hi and welcome to Verizon Wireless Sales Chat, my name is Tom. May I have your name, please?
You: Hi, Tom...
Tom: Hi there!
Tom: How can I help you here in the Sales department tonight?
You: How about this HTC One?
Tom: The HTC One is dropping onto the website as we speak.
You: I see that. I was hoping for it in black. Any idea if that is an option?
Tom: As far as I'm aware, it's all metal. So it's only in silver.
You: Okay, I know all other carriers have both variations and have been waiting for this moment for a while now.
Tom: So have I. As far as I know, it's only available in metal.
You: I am not going to wait any longer. Silver it is... Thanks!
Tom: You're very welcome! Would you like me to stay with you while you complete your order? I can help you take advantage of our accessory promotions, and answer any questions you may have! I can also verify the order is processing normally when you receive the order confirmation number!
You: Never had any issues before and I appreciate the offer. I'm good here. Thanks again!
Tom: I am happy I could chat with you tonight! It has definitely been a pleasure! Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless, I hope you have a great day!

I could have spot and told him how worthless Verizon is but that doesn't help anything. But looks like we are stuck with Silver for now. Mine is under way! Night y'all!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Tom: Hi and welcome to Verizon Wireless Sales Chat, my name is Tom. May I have your name, please?
You: Hi, Tom...
Tom: Hi there!
Tom: How can I help you here in the Sales department tonight?
You: How about this HTC One?
Tom: The HTC One is dropping onto the website as we speak.
You: I see that. I was hoping for it in black. Any idea if that is an option?
Tom: As far as I'm aware, it's all metal. So it's only in silver.
You: Okay, I know all other carriers have both variations and have been waiting for this moment for a while now.
Tom: So have I. As far as I know, it's only available in metal.
You: I am not going to wait any longer. Silver it is... Thanks!
Tom: You're very welcome! Would you like me to stay with you while you complete your order? I can help you take advantage of our accessory promotions, and answer any questions you may have! I can also verify the order is processing normally when you receive the order confirmation number!
You: Never had any issues before and I appreciate the offer. I'm good here. Thanks again!
Tom: I am happy I could chat with you tonight! It has definitely been a pleasure! Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless, I hope you have a great day!

I could have spot and told him how worthless Verizon is but that doesn't help anything. But looks like we are stuck with Silver for now. Mine is under way! Night y'all!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Nice! You got someone who knows what they're doing!