$50 Off HTC One at Verizon!

Frankie15

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Use promo code FIFTYRMN

I thought I would make a new post about this because it was mentioned in one of the threads. I was able to save $50 off as well using a different promo code provided by a rep.

Special thanks to user lakaw for pointing this out!!

boundinashes6

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I was able to use this promo code and selected in store pickup and got the $50 off "in store" through the website. Thanks !!! picking it up later today.

gerrya

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I purchased 2 at Viva Movil for $99 each. I was 2 days from upgrade and when I transferred the upgrade from another line at Verizon site they were adding mandatory insurance. I went to Vivo site and they let me upgrade my line 2 days early.

mtva24

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine this morning off of the vzw website. I used the wirefly promo and got $50 off. I found the promo on the article posted on the homepage this morning (comments section)

Jules_Winnfield

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I purchased 2 at Viva Movil for $99 each. I was 2 days from upgrade and when I transferred the upgrade from another line at Verizon site they were adding mandatory insurance. I went to Vivo site and they let me upgrade my line 2 days early.

When did you order? And did you get your order in before they went on back order?

gerrya

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I ordered 1 at 7am and the other at 10:30, because I had to change from the unlimited plan for my wife, she barely uses any data, so no biggy. Had to go through Verizon to change plan, Vivo couldn't seem to do it. I've only gotten order confirmations, I don't really care if I have to wait a week or 2 cause I've been waiting 4 months, what's another week : ) Rather save the $100/ phone.

Jules_Winnfield

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Got tracking from the viva order that I placed this morning.

Damn, I should've just ordered through them. Went with the $130 price on NewEgg since groovy said her order was immediately put on back order at Movil. It's free next day shipping through NewEgg, but you still save $20 with that same option through Movil.

With all of the people likely ordering through Movil now that it's being put out there like on sites such as DL, there's a chance that it'll end up getting put on back order.

Multanii YO

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on Newegg as well. Phone sales at Verizon would not match Viva Movil or Newegg. When I got to Viva Movil site they were "out of stock" SO newegg it is! I hope I dont have an issue and have to return it like my galaxy S4

H_Wordsmythe

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Have any of you who ordered through Newegg passed the order validation step? My order (put in yesterday afternoon) has been in the "Awaiting Carrier Approval" status since last night. I'm bummed, because I hoped it would ship out today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy