$50 Off HTC One at Verizon!

Multanii YO

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Have any of you who ordered through Newegg passed the order validation step? My order (put in yesterday afternoon) has been in the "Awaiting Carrier Approval" status since last night. I'm bummed, because I hoped it would ship out today!

I got that far but its stuck on the order validation step. Its been like that for over 5 hours. Next day shipping what a joke.

Johnny Tep

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from Newegg and it was stuck on that step but I talked to one of the live chat representatives and they said since I was transferring an upgrade that they couldn't process it. They asked for a little more info and then it was processed right away and shipped about an hour or two later.

RyanMXA

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
It will not let me pick up at store with the promo verizon30. maybe because i am on a nationwide loyalty plan rather than share everything? I am not sure, chatting with a rep did not help.

H_Wordsmythe

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow. This makes me angry. Newegg should at least have sent me an e-mail telling me there was a problem with my order. I'm attempting live chat now, but it keeps giving me an error. I'm about to rage out here...

H_Wordsmythe

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I finally got through to someone on live chat. While we were typing, I saw the status on my order change to approved, and the estimated delivery date updated from "TBD" to 8/26. The rep told me that they just got the phones in stock this evening, and that's why they hadn't shipped. Yeah right... Man, this sucks. I had hoped to play with my new phone over the weekend.

RyanMXA

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
UPDATE Verizon30 pick up at store
So the online pick up in store just would not work.
I called tech support, and he said that they would complete the order on the phone and I could pick up next day in store.
Got transferred to phone sales, they confirmed that they cannot do in store pickup over the phone, but that the coupon code was valid in any channel (phone, online, store)
Hung up, thought about it. I did not want to waste a trip to the store and have them deny the coupon.
So, I hung up, then called tech support back.
The tech eventually said to buy the phone in store, if they dont take the coupon, that he would credit the account the 60 bucks! WIN

So I am happy, got a text confirmation, and a note on my account, and should receive a call tomorrow around 7 (after I have my new phone :)

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine through VivaMovil this eve. $99 is a sweet deal, I only hope everything goes well. First time dealing with a 3rd party.
Paid the extra $3 for 3-day shipping, so Tues. I should be rocking the One with the rest of you.

samsalter

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Just order my HTC One online and tried FIFTYRMN and it is not valid. Did a chat session with support and they gave me a valid 50 Off promo code. Give it a try if the code does not work.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I used Verizon30 AND store pickup today, not sure why others are having issues.

Another alternative is getting best buy to price match newegg. I asked at my local store and they agreed however they ended up being out of stock. No penalty at best buy for using an upgrade from one line and putting new phone on different line (didn't wasn't too lose upgrade on one line). Newegg would charge a penalty of up to $400, though the person I spoke to didn't know the exact amount.

Posted via Android Central App

RyanMXA

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I got tech support to match the VERIZON30 by crediting my acct since the store pickup wouldn't work online for me.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app

H_Wordsmythe

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Just an update to my previous posts; got my One today, and man, is it ever beautiful. I freaked out a little bit at first, because it looked like the top edge of the bezel, over the top speaker, was all knicked up. It really looked like someone had taken a knife and hacked the hell out of it! Turns out it was just some crud that had built up, and after giving it a good rub down, it looks pristine. Whew!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey