- 08-25-2013, 04:43 PM #2
- 2,198 Posts
Re: Wifi Notification
You can temporarily get rid of it by:
- long pressing on the wifi notification
- hit "App Info" (you can also go into settings > apps > all apps > Android System)
- press "force stop"
It'll come back though after you reboot or if you toggle wifi off and on again. Outside of rooting and installing a custom ROM, I don't know that you can, but I don't have an S4 so I'm not 100% sure.
- By jc0187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:39 AM
- By maverick96 in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:26 PM
- By Slaytor Z in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2013, 08:50 PM
- By mblouir in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2013, 05:28 PM
- By Gianfranco Gargano in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:58 AM