Verizon Visual Voicemail or something else?

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Just switched from my Blackberry to the One so I have no idea what apps are out there.

Whats the best visual voicemail option?

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
With Google you will get lots with your gmail. One of the services I love is Google Voice. You can have your VM forward to Google Voice on your phone and it's the best visual/voice mail app out there.....

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
With Google you will get lots with your gmail. One of the services I love is Google Voice. You can have your VM forward to Google Voice on your phone and it's the best visual/voice mail app out there.....

Do i only check my messages through email or is there a way to actually hear the messages as well?

I dont liek that they are ONLY in my email inbox. Id like to have them in a separate "app" or area of my phone.

Is that possible?

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Dude, set up your fee Google Voice number/account and download the Google Voice app.... And welcome to mobile heaven....!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
You can play them in Voice. The app is outdated, but works. You have the option to have them emailed to you as well or not. The email has a translation and the attached voicemail.

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
You really need to get on a PC and go through all of what Google Voice has to offer. You get a free phone number and can have two numbers set up on your phone. You can make calls with your cell number or your voice number. I have a small IT business and have my Google Voice number as my business phone line. I love it and can manage different greetings for everyone.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had Google Voice for a couple of years now and it truly is a great service. Plus I think the translations are sometimes funnier than autocorrect mistakes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke