- 6 Posts
Activate pre-installed sim or use old one?
Just got home to my new One which came today and see that it has a sim already installed. The directions say to turn off old phone and activate new one but can't I just use my old sim? I thought that is why they use sim cards now. Thanks for any help.
- 08-27-2013, 05:48 PM #2
- 801 Posts
Re: Activate pre-installed sim or use old one?Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- By TBoltJ in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2013, 08:16 AM
- By Jason S4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:35 PM
- By spectre1006 in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:32 AM
- By EvEr34 in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:03 AM
- By cobra617 in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:28 PM