Upgrade line to HTC One

djbarg

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello all - I'm trying to upgrade my wife's dumbphone to an HTC One through MyVerizon online. When I click through all the prompts, the website tells me my plan needs to be upgraded. I currently have an old family share plan with the dumbphone (eligible for upgrade), an Iphone (with 2GB tiered data) and an HTC Rezound with unlimited data. The website WILL NOT ALLOW me to upgrade just the dumbphone line to tiered data - it forces me into the share data plan - WHICH I DO NOT WANT. What gives? I just upgrade the line with Iphone 3 weeks ago and had to switch from unlimited to tiered data - which I was fine with, but I am not fine with having to upgrade to a shared data plan. I know it can be done, I'm just not sure how to do it through the website. Any thoughts?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I cannot provide any insight into how to do it through the website, however I recommend you go into a carrier store and tell the salespeople what you'd like to accomplish. Any time they're upgrading a line it's good for them. They'll be happy to do it for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty