- 3 Posts
Upgrade line to HTC One
Hello all - I'm trying to upgrade my wife's dumbphone to an HTC One through MyVerizon online. When I click through all the prompts, the website tells me my plan needs to be upgraded. I currently have an old family share plan with the dumbphone (eligible for upgrade), an Iphone (with 2GB tiered data) and an HTC Rezound with unlimited data. The website WILL NOT ALLOW me to upgrade just the dumbphone line to tiered data - it forces me into the share data plan - WHICH I DO NOT WANT. What gives? I just upgrade the line with Iphone 3 weeks ago and had to switch from unlimited to tiered data - which I was fine with, but I am not fine with having to upgrade to a shared data plan. I know it can be done, I'm just not sure how to do it through the website. Any thoughts?
- 08-27-2013, 06:39 PM #2
Re: Upgrade line to HTC One
I cannot provide any insight into how to do it through the website, however I recommend you go into a carrier store and tell the salespeople what you'd like to accomplish. Any time they're upgrading a line it's good for them. They'll be happy to do it for you.
- By TBoltJ in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2013, 08:16 AM
- By Aidan Bell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:18 AM
- By turbotooslow in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:25 PM
- By Ryan Alexander in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:48 PM
- By ownedinthedome in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 05:17 PM