- 1,209 Posts
Google Edition ROM
I thought I read an article in the past about the ability to switch from the preloaded Sense 5 firmware to plain Android/Google Play Edition. Is this possible on the Verizon version? Not that I don't like the Sense 5 interface, I enjoy the extras, but just want to see how the phone runs on a vanilla ROM.
- 08-28-2013, 10:56 AM #2
- 2,166 Posts
- MoDaCo Switch Beta 8
Re: Google Edition ROM
Not yet, but I'm sure there's folks working hard on it. The Sprint versions of vanilla roms took a little longer to come out, as the rest of the dev community has GSM phones.
- By Nenda Fadhilah in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:46 PM
- By lasercomp in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:12 AM
- By imthekingbk in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2013, 08:46 PM
- By Shanicenicolle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:33 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 03:15 AM