- 40 Posts
Is anyone having any issues with the stock browser? On my phone, it will sort of freeze; when it happens, I can still scroll on whatever page I'm on, but all the links on that page are dead, hitting the back button does nothing, and if I open a new tab, whatever URL I put in won't load. If I jump out and wait a while (15 minutes or so), when I go back in, it works normally again.
- 08-28-2013, 10:49 AM #2
- 08-30-2013, 07:33 AM #3
- 08-30-2013, 08:25 AM #5
- 297 Posts
Re: Browser Problem
I haven't used the stock browser until this happened to me with Dolphin browser. My experience was exactly as you discribed. Not sure if any of the pages I was looking at or for had java scripts running, I know a lot do, but they were all pages that I've gone to at one time or another on my Rezound. I don't recall ever having an issue like this with that device. If you diable Java does it request permission each time it's needed now, or just not run the Java added content. How often was it happening to you. I know it's happened once to me, but it may have been twice now... not 100% sure though.Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
- By hajvan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:06 PM
- By patentconsult in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:53 PM
- By petedia in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 02:18 AM
- By givemeadvice in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 11:18 PM
- By Gelst in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2013, 03:24 PM