- 24 Posts
HTC Antenna issue???
When I am on the phone, and hold the phone between my ear and my shoulder, the person on the other end of the line says that I am totally garbled. Like I am under water, or that the phone is super far away. I Googled this, and apparently this is an issue on the Rezound and I think the DNA as well. Who else is having this issue? I wonder if I had them exchange the phone if I would get a better one, or if they are all like this. If this has been an ongoing issue, then HTC really needs to straighten this out. I mean, holding the phone on your shoulder while talking is an extremely common thing.
- 08-28-2013, 12:52 PM #2
- 08-28-2013, 01:37 PM #3
- 3 Posts
- 08-28-2013, 02:28 PM #4
- 132 Posts
Re: HTC Antenna issue???
I would get this all the time with my Rezound - now I have the One and I haven't tried it yet. I got used to not doing this on my RZ, so it sounds like I won't be doing this on my One either.Pearl > Curve > Tour > Incredible > Thunderbolt > Rezound > One
OMG OMG OMG
- By Xanth269 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:19 AM
- By Nenda Fadhilah in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:46 PM
- By ryan5609 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 12:53 PM
- By LadyX20 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:53 AM
- By rifkiadhi in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 08:38 AM