HTC One and Microsoft Exchange issues

mperson007

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone using this phone with Exchange have problems getting the mail app to save the Exchange password? Sometimes it will work - most of the time it does not.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I thought I was the only one having this problem. I get a failure message where it wants me to keep inputting my password but keeps failing . Other times it asks me for a name for my account which I clearly put in when I set it up. Usually a reboot fixes the problem. I really wish I could fix this as this is my work email

Posted via Android Central App

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Mine works fine with push settings. No password issue. I setup my account manually instead of automatically. You might want to try that. You need to get he domain and server info correct.

mperson007

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I was able to fix my problem by changing my Exchange password. I have had no issues since changing the password on my phone. Go figure.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes it works for me for a few days or just resetting the phone but it always happens again a day or 2 later. FYI I have used it on every smart phone I have had prior. Gs3, galaxy nexus, droid razr max, etc without issues

Crazyfist

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I have a client who I set one up for the other day - I didn't have any issues, and if she had issues I would know about it. I liked the phone so much, I thought about jumping the s4 ship over to the One, but the fact there is an issue with exchange is a deal breaker until an update is pushed.

mikej7

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind that this password issue on an exchange account is usually always with the "policy" of the exchange administrator. This is not a phone issue! This is controlled the the companies IT administrator.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Keep in mind that this password issue on an exchange account is usually always with the "policy" of the exchange administrator. This is not a phone issue! This is controlled the the companies IT administrator.

Interesting. All I know is I never had an issue until this phone and I have zero issues logging in through the Web. My issue has seemed to have disappeared though. I haven't had it show for the last 4 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL