- 566 Posts
- Stock Rooted 4.0.4
Owner info on lock screen?
I have looked all over the settings menu but I can't find the option for owner info in the lock screen.
Any one able to locate this or is it not an option in Sense 5?
Posted via Android Central AppPhone - HTC One / Galaxy S3 w/CM10
Tablet - Nexus 7 2013
- 09-04-2013, 12:14 AM #2
- 09-04-2013, 08:43 AM #3
- 09-04-2013, 08:56 AM #4
- 289 Posts
Re: Owner info on lock screen?
The best I can offer is go to your contact page in people and take a screen shot or create your own jpg with the info you want displayed. Then under personalize>lock screen style there is an option to use a wallpaper as your lock screen, first choice on the left. Touch Settings and you can pick to use custom wallpaper and set your screen shot or jpg as your wallpaper. This way you don't have to change your main wallpaper that you see when the device is on, and it will display the info you desire when the lock screen is active.Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
- 09-04-2013, 09:43 AM #5
- By kurpaige in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2013, 11:00 AM
- By acaruthers in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 05:38 PM
- By Dapper37 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:38 AM
- By Kevin Andres in forum Samsung Galaxy AdmireReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:55 PM
- By anthony2558 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:09 PM