- 18 Posts
Using the home key as a menu button
This might be duplicated, but I could find it if it is.
One of the nice features of 4.2.2 is that you can set the home button as the menu button. This gets rid of menu bar.
In settings, go to the "Display, Gestures and Buttons"category.
I found this handy as that menu bar often pops up even when it isn't need. And please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is unique to the VZW version since it is the only one with 4.2.2.
Sent from Tapatalk 4 on my HTC ONEMoto Droid X
Asus Transformer (TF101) R.I.P.
- 09-06-2013, 11:03 AM #2
- By VictoriaPa1 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2013, 07:11 PM
- By jcastag in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:15 PM
- By D13H4RD2L1V3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 21Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:57 AM
- By Haegi in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 12:28 PM
- By skallemann in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:01 AM