Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pje200
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Black Specific Case

Since there is no black htc one in site for verizon. Iam wondering if there is a black case that not only covers the back of the phone but also where the speaker grills are? I know you can buy the flip cases and skins but i am wondering if anyone knows if there is any black tpu cases that also covers the speaker grills as well? So if I were to buy the silver then I could get a case to hide the silver back and the speaker grills in the front? So in turn have a complete black phone. Anyone know of anything?

Default Re: Black Specific Case

Check out this item I found on eBay:

Sent from my Verizon HTC One
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

This is exactly what I was wanting thank you. I just wish they had a complete black one. I am not to crazy about the two tone colors.

Quote Originally Posted by mgdking View Post
    This is exactly what I was wanting thank you. I just wish they had a complete black one. I am not to crazy about the two tone colors.
    I just received the all black case a few days ago, excellent case, I have the silver htc one and you cant see any silver or white, it looks like I have a black phone, its all the same black color, I love it, it did take a couple of weeks to arrive, i highly recommend this case.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by pje200 View Post
    I just received the all black case a few days ago, excellent case, I have the silver htc one and you cant see any silver or white, it looks like I have a black phone, its all the same black color, I love it, it did take a couple of weeks to arrive, i highly recommend this case.
    Are you referring to the case he provided a link to? If so its not a completely black case its black and gray. Which one do you have? Can you please provide a link?

Quote Originally Posted by mgdking View Post
    Are you referring to the case he provided a link to? If so its not a completely black case its black and gray. Which one do you have? Can you please provide a link?
    mine said black and black, it was sold but a different seller.

New Tri-color Double Dip Genuine Hard Full Protection Cas... (360725005016)

Member id zhouli-ml | Feedback Score Of 38039 | 98.8%

Color: Black+Black+Black

Sale date: 08/27/13

. it said they are out of stock for the black+black+black, mine is all black no grey.
    =

Ordered mine after seeing this thread in the morning. Got it in RWR. Now for the waiting. I would have paid more for it to not have to wait. This is the slickest device I've ever owned.

Posted via Android Central App
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

So does it say HTC on the back of the case? Does it have two different shades of black? Is there any way you could post up some pictures of it? Front and Back? So you cant see any silver at all?

Black Specific Case-0.jpg,Black Specific Case-photo.jpg it does say htc on the back,its all the same color black, the volume buttons are grey though.Black Specific Case-11.jpg
    freddyttt likes this.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

pje200 thanks for going through the trouble of posting pictures and taking the time to respond. I really do like this case! I just cant imagine owning a silver or blue phone in my life. Always has been black. Sure wish they would have just released a black one. I emailed the guy you got yours from and asked him if and when he would be getting more in. Still waiting on a reply. I see there are other ones listed but they look like they have two different shades of black. So will wait and see what this guy says. Thanks again