- 147 Posts
Let me just start off by saying that I have had my HTC One for about a week now, and I absolutely love it! It is by far the best phone that I have used. However, I have noticed that I am not getting 4G in my apartment where I would previously with my S3 and Rezound, and my wife is getting 4G with her S3. Also, my brother in law was over for dinner last night with his HTC DROID DNA, and he was getting 4G as well. Has anyone noticed a decreased 4G reception on their HTC One?
- 09-14-2013, 10:41 AM #2
- 09-14-2013, 01:34 PM #3
- 147 Posts
Re: Reception Issues?
Oh no, that doesn't look good for me! I figured that it was a pretty isolated issue, as I have not heard anything about a reception issue with the One, but I was just wanting to make sure. I know that HTC typically has a better radio antenna in their phones.
- By WilburNJ in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:27 PM
- By Xtremeyouth1 in forum LG G2Replies: 27Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:55 AM
- By Redlig in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 03:39 PM
- By myochai in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-22-2013, 05:20 PM
- By Umass021 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:19 AM