*DEAL ALERT* Verizon htc one on sale at Best Buy for 49.99

kikaha

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Probably the best $49.99 a person can spend right now.
Saw the blue, very nice but really not crazy about anodized anything....I would scratch it the first day.

If I get it mine will be in a case...but then what's the point of getting the blue one anyway...You'll never see it.
Might as well get the silver...

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Exactly (great observation, funny too)!
We are a strange and hilarious bunch of phone addicts around here.

If I get it mine will be in a case...but then what's the point of getting the blue one anyway...You'll never see it.
Might as well get the silver...

a62335

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my blue One today for $0.00 from Best Buy. I signed up for their $50 off promotion they held at the beginning of this year. If you upgraded through them anytime this year, they would take $50 off the purchase price. $50-$50=$0.

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my blue One today for $0.00 from Best Buy. I signed up for their $50 off promotion they held at the beginning of this year. If you upgraded through them anytime this year, they would take $50 off the purchase price. $50-%50=$0.

$50-50%=$25...but I'm no math wiz.

S IV

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my blue One today for $0.00 from Best Buy. I signed up for their $50 off promotion they held at the beginning of this year. If you upgraded through them anytime this year, they would take $50 off the purchase price. $50-$50=$0.
I'm curious if you're running 4.3 on that sweet piece of aluminum. The BB site specifically says the blue version is running 4.3, but that's only for the blue one and only on Verizon.

w0ng

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Great price on htc one.. Still can get profit for selling it on ebay ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I was considering the LG G2 or waiting for the Note 3, but at $49.99 for a blue HTC One I could not resist. Bought mine after at the BB in El Segundo. I was told they had plenty of the blue ones in stock because for whatever reason, no one knew BB had them. With the money I saved over getting the LG G2 ($199.99 at BB), I got a Zagg ultra screen protector (the ultra clear one and no orange peel) and blue hard case. Even with the silly CA sales tax, still less than what the G2 would cost me.

I wish Zagg had the full body cover for the HTC One. Hate to put a case on such a beautiful phone but I would be very upset if it got scratched.

culturedape

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if this Verizon htc one is unlocked for other sim cards, or whether that's easy to do? I'll be in china and would love to pop in a local sim card there .

Jake43

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So I purchased my HTC One on launch day (August 22nd) with an online order and picked up in store that morning. I payed $150 ($50 off online) plus tax.

I too signed up for the $50 off an upgrade through Best Buy earlier in the year.

Is it possible for me to return my One to A Verizon Store and then go into Best Buy and buy it through them for more or less free? Basically, will there be any complications for me if I do this?

Also, any chance of when they ask me why I'm returning the phone and I tell them the story, they would price match it for me?

Any thoughts and advice would be much appreciated.

hawkeye16qb

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
So I purchased my HTC One on launch day (August 22nd) with an online order and picked up in store that morning. I payed $150 ($50 off online) plus tax.

I too signed up for the $50 off an upgrade through Best Buy earlier in the year.

Is it possible for me to return my One to A Verizon Store and then go into Best Buy and buy it through them for more or less free? Basically, will there be any complications for me if I do this?

Also, any chance of when they ask me why I'm returning the phone and I tell them the story, they would price match it for me?

Any thoughts and advice would be much appreciated.

They would not price match best buy for me. I was still in 14 day return window with Verizon , but decided it wasn't worth hassle. I paid $140 at Verizon. By the time I paid return shipping, restocking fee, and time just wasn't worth it for me.

Posted via Android Central App

Derek_B

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Heads up, people. I was just messing around on Best Buy's website and I added the One and a plan to my cart and it said that the sale ends tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX