Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default *DEAL ALERT* Verizon htc one on sale at Best Buy for 49.99

Just as the title says best buy has the htc one for Verizon on sale for 49.99 including the metallic blue one. Holding out for the note 3 but I thought I would pass the info on to those hoping to find a good deal on the one

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app
    kikaha likes this.

Default Re: *DEAL ALERT* Verizon htc one on sale at Best Buy for 49.99

Dang, I just bought mine the other day at the Verizon store. Awesome deal though!

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Carrier
    stock

I got the email this morning. Hopefully going this afternoon to get a blue one!! This was my price point since it came out so late. And I have a line that wants upgraded and I won't lose my unlimited data!

Wow this deal is amazing. Any idea how long it's gonna last? I can't upgrade til December

Also, slightly off topic, think deals like this are going to pop up around December?

Quote Originally Posted by lowdwn169 View Post
    I got the email this morning. Hopefully going this afternoon to get a blue one!! This was my price point since it came out so late. And I have a line that wants upgraded and I won't lose my unlimited data!
    How would you keep unlimited data?

Quote Originally Posted by Soul TKR View Post
    How would you keep unlimited data?
    By switching the new phone he bought on his unlimited data plan.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

I want to switch from my iPhone to the One, but I don't have an upgrade available. If I add an additional line to my family plan, can I switch numbers to keep my number on the new phone? Then could I cancel the line (new number) and pay the ETF? $350 ETF and $50 for the phone is still a lot cheaper that paying the $700 retail. Thoughts?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Adriaus View Post
    Wow this deal is amazing. Any idea how long it's gonna last? I can't upgrade til December

Also, slightly off topic, think deals like this are going to pop up around December?
    It's only until Saturday and it's possible to have deals like that in December wouldn't count on them to happen directly from Verizon though.

Quote Originally Posted by dartguy24 View Post
    I want to switch from my iPhone to the One, but I don't have an upgrade available. If I add an additional line to my family plan, can I switch numbers to keep my number on the new phone? Then could I cancel the line (new number) and pay the ETF? $350 ETF and $50 for the phone is still a lot cheaper that paying the $700 retail. Thoughts?
    The best way is to instead paying an etf u can add a dumb phone with no data 10.00 a month and just keep it on that line. Way cheaper than paying an up front etf.

Quote Originally Posted by Central n ohios best View Post
    The best way is to instead paying an etf u can add a dumb phone with no data 10.00 a month and just keep it on that line. Way cheaper than paying an up front etf.

Hey central n ohios, could you go into a little more detail? I'm in the same boat as dartguy and am curious on the cheapest way to upgrade. I'm not quite up to speed on the dumb phone strategy.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by Adriaus View Post

I just received a text from best buy the sale is actually good until September 28 not this coming sat as I previously thought.

Quote Originally Posted by dartguy24 View Post
    Lol. This is my plan. I want the blue one. I can sell my iPhone for $425 at list so I'll be out of about $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by mrmugman View Post
    Hey central n ohios, could you go into a little more detail? I'm in the same boat as dartguy and am curious on the cheapest way to upgrade. I'm not quite up to speed on the dumb phone strategy.
    Fill me in too. I have share evrythg plan so it'll add $40 to my bill. So if I switch it out to a dumb phone, it'll go to $10 a month?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmugman View Post
    Add a line to your account and buy the note 3 or whatever at the new line price. Then switch the new phone to your unlimited line and put the dumb phone on with no data. It will be about 10-14$ dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
    Fill me in too. I have share evrythg plan so it'll add $40 to my bill. So if I switch it out to a dumb phone, it'll go to $10 a month?

No, with the share everything plan, new lines are 30$ for feature phones and 40$ for smart phones. You can however add a new line for 40$/mo and do a hardware swap onto the other line, then cancel the new line... that being said it wont just be 350$, you'll have the 30$ activation fee as well as the termination fee. but all in all its still not bad.

I was lucky enough to stroll into best buy this morning and get an HTC one blue for 2$ and some change, turns out i registered my line for a 50$ gift card with upgrade / activation sometime last year and it carried over this year hehe so I only had to pay taxes on this phone. love it. its an awesome phone for those not sure, I was debating between the one and the X but with the one being 50$ it was almost a no brainer as the features of the X i feel would grow old on me after a while and I really like the infrared capabilities of the one with my Chromecast, i'll eventually get rid of all my remote controls and just use my phone for everything.

TLDR; Great phone, great price, do it up.

Quote Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
    I believe dumb phones are now $30/month on the share everything plans.

Good deal, stinks for me. Bought my one on verizonwireless website for $140 ten days ago. No price adjustment possible through Verizon. I could return and go to bst buy but the hassle of mailing back this phone and and the cost of paying the shipping and restock fee isn't worth it for me.

Posted via Android Central App

At that price I had to pull the trigger after dropping my GNex and breaking the screen. It was between this and the Moto X. The price, specs, and camera won the day.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buzzy3970 View Post
    Just as the title says best buy has the htc one for Verizon on sale for 49.99 including the metallic blue one. Holding out for the note 3 but I thought I would pass the info on to those hoping to find a good deal on the one

Same phone I was trying to wait for but it's kinda hard to resist $50 for a phone that's normally $200

Probably the best $49.99 a person can spend right now.
    Saw the blue, very nice but really not crazy about anodized anything....I would scratch it the first day.
    kikaha likes this.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BBSeattle View Post
    Probably the best $49.99 a person can spend right now.
    Saw the blue, very nice but really not crazy about anodized anything....I would scratch it the first day.
    If I get it mine will be in a case...but then what's the point of getting the blue one anyway...You'll never see it.
    Might as well get the silver...
    BBSeattle likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,871 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM 10.2

But the black One is so sliq.

Sony XTZ

Exactly (great observation, funny too)!
    We are a strange and hilarious bunch of phone addicts around here.

Quote Originally Posted by kikaha View Post
    If I get it mine will be in a case...but then what's the point of getting the blue one anyway...You'll never see it.
    Might as well get the silver...
    kikaha likes this.

Wow, that's a great price! I was walking around the mall yesterday and they were selling for 249.99!

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts

Picked up my blue One today for $0.00 from Best Buy. I signed up for their $50 off promotion they held at the beginning of this year. If you upgraded through them anytime this year, they would take $50 off the purchase price. $50-$50=$0.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast