- 09-15-2013, 09:03 PM #2
- 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM #3
- 09-17-2013, 04:02 PM #5
- 09-21-2013, 07:10 AM #6
- 55 Posts
Re: Is the faint ringing widespread?
It happened to me last night. I couldn't stop it without rebooting the phone. A look at the Verizon forums show that both Verizon and HTC have no answer. I turned my phone to allow roaming on all trips and not to play roaming alert sound. We'll see. I'll give the Facebook disable a try if that doesn't work. I love this phone but this could be a deal breaker and may force me to the S4 before my 14 day period is over.
- By Jaan Q in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:56 PM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum SportsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:19 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 49Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:57 PM
- By ynevet in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:59 AM
- By yoshi351 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:45 PM