Flashlight

micwag2

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I just switched over to the HTC one a few days ago. Previously I had the Thunderbolt. One of the things I miss is the built in flashlight widget. Is there a way I can transfer it from my Thunderbolt to my One? All the flashlight apps in the Play Store have ads which I can do without. Thanks

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I just switched over to the HTC one a few days ago. Previously I had the Thunderbolt. One of the things I miss is the built in flashlight widget. Is there a way I can transfer it from my Thunderbolt to my One? All the flashlight apps in the Play Store have ads which I can do without. Thanks

Search google "torch apk" and read and verify it will work for you phone. then select "download from third party" in your phone settings, Download torch, then hit install
(im not responsible for anything being sideloaded)

micwag2

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I found one that was meant for the Rezound, but seems to work. Only small issue is that the "power" button alignment is off. You have to tap the screen above and slightly left of the button to control the light. I can live with that I suppose.

micwag2

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site

Jrocker23

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This one is perfect I don't see any miss alignment on mine and has all the features..

Sent From My HTC One On Verizon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol