OS Update fixed Kindle! :)
One thing that bugged me about the One is that it's the only android phone I've owned that did not get along with the Kindle app. It would start, then crash back to home screen without ever completing startup. Sometimes I'd try it 4-5 times before it started, and lately it hasn't started at all. I tried everything I could think of - clearing caches, uninstalling, rebooting - and nothing. I just installed the update today and hey! Kindle runs perfectly!
- By frncssbrt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 02:42 PM
- By Darth Mo in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 05:16 AM
- By LG G2 Cellphone in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:23 PM
- By Soapbubbles in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:23 PM
- By petre lewis in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 01:46 PM