- 177 Posts
I recently purchased the One. It is Bluetooth 4.0. Of course my ear piece is 3.0. Every time I upgrade phones I have to go for everything. Any chance its backwards compatible? I had to buy this 3.0 because my previous phone to that was 2.0. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
- 10-18-2013, 05:02 PM #2
- 294 Posts
Re: Bluetooth Question
I'm not 100% sure but it probalby is. Think about all the BT devices out there like cars, Jamboxes, headphones. I can't imagine a phone company expecting you to buy all new peripherals with a new phone. I know that I won't get an HTC One if it doesn't connect with my Jambox that I paid $250 for. I'll stick with my Galaxy Nexus or iPhone 4S. Give it a try.
- By abduman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2013, 10:32 PM
- By Sarm3n in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:14 PM
- By Ryyus in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:27 PM
- By Aimes_D in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 02:27 PM
- By jimmyf101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2013, 11:40 AM