Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys wuzup it's upstreammiami at it again.

Scared to root? Need help? All you have to do is hit me up on my Google Hangout!!!! (it's on my signature) we will walk through every single step and even flash roms the whole 9 yards...

If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

Feel free to donate here

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donate_LG.gif:NonHosted

Hhhmmm something smells fishy but saying that my girlfriend is here....

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

NEDLERAY

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Can't figure out how to get you on Google Hangouts I put your name in my contacts but hangouts hasn't added you?

Posted via Android Central App

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I know these guys are asking you about different devices but check me here, I didn't think root was possible on the 4.3 update.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can

Note 3 using cm_11

How? Are you talking about RUU back to 4.2 and downgrading hboot then root? I'm currently on 4.3. Not looking to flash ROMs or anything, I'm pretty happy with it out of the box but I'd LOVE to rid myself of the crap Verizon put on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney