Let me help you ROOT (The Root Man is back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys wuzup it's upstreammiami at it again.

Scared to root? Need help? All you have to do is hit me up on my Google Hangout!!!! (it's on my signature) we will walk through every single step and even flash roms the whole 9 yards...

If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

Last edited:

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey man. Thanks for helping me root this phone. It went by pretty fast. Thanks for taking the time to help a fellow android head out

stryper

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Would it even be worth flashing a htc incredible2 ?
I just handed it down as a 1st smartfone to a 14 yr. old.

'from beyond the pale'

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Im interested in your help. Ill even pay you a good amount. I want to root an run the Google play edition rom on my htc one on Verizon.

Are you available at night?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Im interested in your help. Ill even pay you a good amount. I want to root an run the Google play edition rom on my htc one on Verizon.

Lattest I'll do is 7pm but the earlier the better hit me up on hangout

- - - Updated - - -

Lattest I'll do is 7pm but the earlier the better hit me up on hangout

IDHooda

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi Root Man. I'm interested in your help but I have a couple of questions. I've never rooted or done anything other than keep my phones stock. I have a Verizon HTC One and I really want to turn it into a Google Edition. Is there a Google Edition ROM thats the exact one they use on the Google Edition HTC One? If so, after setting up my phone that way, will it receive any future OTA updates or will I have to continually update it when the time comes? I tried flashing a ROM to a cheap Chinese tablet before and ended up bricking it. I don't want to do that to my daily driver. Thats why I've been hesitant to try anything. Thanks for your time.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you take your time and read the instructions or watch videos it's very hard to completely brick your phone. The rooting method is very easy and if you choose I'm sure upstream will help you out. After rooting and putting a custom recovery anyone should be able to properly flash roms with ease. It's only a few steps which are mostly always the same for all phones and tablets.

Currently there are 2 Google Edition ROM's available both built from that source, they'll have a few extra additions that will only make it better. And after flashing you won't be able to accept or even get an OTA (applying an OTA after rooting is not good and you could brick). Most developers will have the update out before Verizon pushes that update so you should get it first.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
What my bud mclarryjr said.... But I will do all this for you and teach in the process.... The easiest thing to do when rooted is flashing a rom

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I swear I'm not trying to make trouble - - to have someone root my S3 and/or S4 for me would be a dream come true. I'm just wondering what other phones do you do and how you learned to root multiple models. Oh, and why are you so good to us?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I swear I'm not trying to make trouble - - to have someone root my S3 and/or S4 for me would be a dream come true. I'm just wondering what other phones do you do and how you learned to root multiple models. Oh, and why are you so good to us?

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I just know a lot about ADB/fastboot and cmd commands once you master that you can root any phone... I have been good to this forum for years I just like helping the needy

Sent from my HTC One

baysidefish

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
hello,

I will need your help with my Verizon HTC One when you have a min. A few questions if you dont mind:
1. Before starting, what preps should I do?
2. How do I back up current apps? Or it is better to set those up all over again?
3. I am not a programmer, should I get s-off as well?

thank you for your time

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
hello,

I will need your help with my Verizon HTC One when you have a min. A few questions if you dont mind:
1. Before starting, what preps should I do?
2. How do I back up current apps? Or it is better to set those up all over again?
3. I am not a programmer, should I get s-off as well?

thank you for your time

I'll everything for you

Sent from my One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech