- 2 Posts
Verizon HTC One - Volume rocker/music players/notification sounds
I have multiple phone problems happening here that I believe are related.
1) Notification sounds, ringtones, etc. - when they chime, they sound "broken", like there's a skip to them - it's choppy.
2) Using Google Play Music as well as the stock player - says the music is playing, and the volume is all the way up, but there's no sound.
3) In system settings, I lower the Music/Videos/Media volume (it's all the way up) and exit, and go back into the setting again and the volume is at max again - my changes don't stick.
4) Ditto for the volume rocker on the side - volume is all the way up, and the volume down rocker doesn't do anything.
I'd be grateful for some pointers.
Thank you -
- 10-30-2013, 11:28 AM #2
- 10-30-2013, 03:57 PM #4
- 401 Posts
Re: Verizon HTC One - Volume rocker/music players/notification sounds
Sorry, you should have expressed that there were only specific responses that you were looking for on an open, public forum.
It was an honest response on my part, looking at the myriad of responses you'd think one would be a little more appreciative.
Glad you were able to get your problem resolved.
- By Mohamed Shouman in forum HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:56 PM
- By Allison Foster in forum Bell HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:33 AM
- By tk-093 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 11:40 PM
- By ttexxan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2013, 08:15 PM
- By mima mimi in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:42 PM