Late to the party

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Just picked one of these up. Better late than never. What a sweet device tho. Not much chatter going on but considering the original release date probably not to surprising. Been going thru the previous pages here and don't see many issues at all. Doubt i'll be rooting this one. Still have my rooted Droid Maxx, another sweet device but getting a tad dated. Been with android awhile and considered going with a windows phone as I don't care for BB and that's about the 3 choices out there. Glad I chose the "ONE". Really awesome sound for a phone. Plus I've never seen so many positive reviews for any phone ever. Anyway, cheers all

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
You made a good choice. I have had mine since april, with not a single complaint. Just rooted mine finally. I am running Nova Pfime launcher which really gives it a vanilla android feel in my opinion. Makes it work like my N4 did. Enjoy your One.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You made a good choice. I have had mine since april, with not a single complaint. Just rooted mine finally. I am running Nova Pfime launcher which really gives it a vanilla android feel in my opinion. Makes it work like my N4 did. Enjoy your One.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Thanks for the heads up on nova. I might check that one out. Its one of the few I haven't tried yet.

EDIT: Put Nova Prime on. I like it. Pretty sweet. I noticed it comes with a small footprint for all you get, like 3mb or a tad more. Some similar launchers are very heavy with upwards of a 10 or 15 Mb load. This ONE is pretty quick also. No issues at all. It's been years since I've had an HTC device. What a nice change. With devices like this I don't understand why they're not doing that well.

Last edited:

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I gotta say I am very pleasantly surprised by the ONE's battery life. The info I googled said its a 2300mah. Coming from my razr Maxx with its king size battery I was expecting to be a tad shortchanged in power. Not so, so far at all. Getting a whole day and then some. Awesome! Very happy with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084