- 569 Posts
- Stock Rooted 4.0.4
I have the One but I purchased the Moto X with the $150 off offer. Turns out it uses the new nano SIM card. I would like to be able to use both so I'll need an adapter.
Has anyone used an adapter with their One and not have an issues? I'd really like to not mess the One up when the card won't eject etc...
Posted via Android Central AppPhone - HTC One / Galaxy S3 w/CM10
Tablet - Nexus 7 2013
- 01-06-2014, 01:57 PM #2
- By umvme2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: Yesterday, 12:47 AM
- By yogurtpooh in forum Samsung ChromebookReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:22 PM
- By briankariu in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:26 PM
- By frednoyb in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:04 PM
- By jneusch in forum AT&TReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2014, 09:15 PM