Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just got One, couple of questions

Picked one up yesterday. Got my apps installed. Since I used Dropbox with my Galaxy Nexus can I use it on the One to cherry pick the old photos I want to put on the new phone? Like any new phone I gotta mess with it for a few days, but it's pretty sweet. I ordered a Beyza case. I assume the Verizon version is the same size as the others (unlike the G2 where most of the cases don't fit the Verizon version). Also, how do I get the people's contact photo to show in the text message app?
    Last edited by thebignewt; 01-08-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    HTC One Verizon

Global Posts
    6,613 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Just got One, couple of questions

Quote Originally Posted by thebignewt View Post
    Picked one up yesterday. Got my apps installed. Since I used Dropbox with my Galaxy Nexus can I use it on the One to cherry pick the old photos I want to put on the new phone? Like any new phone I gotta mess with it for a few days, but it's pretty sweet. I ordered a Beyza case. I assume the Verizon version is the same size as the others (unlike the G2 where most of the cases don't fit the Verizon version).
    If you sign in to the same Dropbox account you should be able to get just the pictures you want

Posted via Android Central App
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    If you sign in to the same Dropbox account you should be able to get just the pictures you want

Yep, got that. Now how do you get people's contact pix to show up in the text message app?
    HTC One Verizon

Global Posts
    6,613 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by thebignewt View Post
    Yep, got that. Now how do you get people's contact pix to show up in the text message app?
    I'm not sure because I don't have a One but on my phone if they have it synced with their G-Mail it shows that picture or I can set one for them in the "People" app

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan