Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I get my music on this phone?

I connected it to my MAC. The HTC connected thing came up. It seemed like it was downloading all the music from my iTiunes, so I stopped that. I just want to add music from iTunes selectively. There is way too much. How do you do that?
    HTC One Verizon

Default Re: How do I get my music on this phone?

Quote Originally Posted by thebignewt View Post
    I connected it to my MAC. The HTC connected thing came up. It seemed like it was downloading all the music from my iTiunes, so I stopped that. I just want to add music from iTunes selectively. There is way too much. How do you do that?
    Google Music Manager

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. How do I change which of my 3 screens is the Home screen? It used to be the middle one than now it's the Blinkfeed one. EDIT; I figured it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by SactoKingsFan View Post
    Google Music Manager

Sent from my rooted LG-G2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by thebignewt; 01-09-2014 at 12:45 PM.
    HTC One Verizon

Quote Originally Posted by thebignewt View Post
    Thanks. How do I change which of my 3 screens is the Home screen? It used to be the middle one than now it's the Blinkfeed one.
    Press the home button then pinch in to zoom out, you should see your three screens at the top and either add widgets or add apps at the bottom, press and hold the screen you want as your home screen and there will be two options at the top of screen drag it to the upper left "set as home screen." Or if you have blank areas on any of your screens press and hold until the add widgets or apps screen shows up then press and hold the screen you want as your home and drag to the upper left "set as home screen."
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.