- 13 Posts
Verizon HTC One - Camera Use - Lock Screen
I access the camera app from the lock screen, no problem. However, if my screen happens to timeout and go dark or I tap the power button and turn off the screen I cannot use my phone because the camera app crashes. The only way to again use my phone is to restart it. Any suggestions?
- 13 Posts
Re: Verizon HTC One - Camera Use - Lock Screen
Thanks for contacting HTC Technical Support, I will gladly assist you.
I apologize for this inconvenience that you are having with the camera application on your HTC One. Since this may be caused by conflicts with temporary files or corrupted data with the camera application, I recommend you to clear it by going to Menu > Settings > Apps > All > Camera. Once you are on this screen, tap on Force Stop, Clear data and Clear cache.
HTC Support is light-years better than Samsung.
- By sspoulsen in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:17 AM
- By Vanamali C Shastry in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:18 AM
- By phatjoe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:15 AM
- By craftEcowgirl in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:27 AM
- By nirajvashi in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2014, 05:53 AM