1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I transfer pix from my Mac to this thing?

What he said. I use that HTC thing to tranfer music, but pix? Thanks in advance.
    HTC One Verizon

Default Re: How do I transfer pix from my Mac to this thing?

Why would you use the HTC thing? Just plug it into your Mac, drag and drop files wherever you want them.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by SpookDroid View Post
    Why would you use the HTC thing? Just plug it into your Mac, drag and drop files wherever you want them.
    That's what I did with my Galaxy Nexus. When I plug this in nothing comes up except that HTC app thing. I don't get the window listing all the stuff on the phone (Music, Pictures, Videos). Should I be getting that window? Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it was easy with the Nexus.
    HTC One Verizon

Not if the HTC App is 'taking over', but you should be able to 'explore' the phone as if it were another drive. After it opens the HTC App, does the phone show up in your computer as a drive? (It should)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

yeah I'll have to look next time. I don't remember seeing it, but it could have been hidden behind the HTC interface. That thing works OK, it's easier than dragging and trying to hit the little music part of the drive.
    HTC One Verizon

I'm having the same issue, when I plug my phone into my computer via usb my phone doesn't show up as a drive on my computer and I can only use the htc sync manager.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by wolvik View Post
    I'm having the same issue, when I plug my phone into my computer via usb my phone doesn't show up as a drive on my computer and I can only use the htc sync manager.
    Ihear you there. I haven't tried this but what if you exit the htc synch thing? In the past every drive I plug into my iMac shows as a screen icon (thumb drive, the Samsung, whatever). I think that I did install something from Samsung on the Mac to get started, and it either opened by itself, or was an App in the folder. We could use some help here!
    HTC One Verizon