KITKAT update?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
From what I've read in the past, VZW hasn't bee the quickest when it comes to updates.

Do you know anyone else that has a VZW HTC One that got the update?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I've honestly never figured out how they roll out updates. There have been a ton of theories but I don't remember seeing anything solid about the process.

Hopefully you get the update soon :)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Location has nothing to do with when one receives and update... Just hold on I'm sure you'll get it soon.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
OP, your talking about the "Verizon" ONE? I didn't think it had started rolling out yet. I don't have it either. Thought it was a week or so out yet. Who here on Verizon has received the update?

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
OP, your talking about the "Verizon" ONE? I didn't think it had started rolling out yet. I don't have it either. Thought it was a week or so out yet. Who here on Verizon has received the update?
Correct. It hasn't officially rolled out yet. You can follow the roll-outs by checking the HTC Software Updates website. As soon as you see your carrier's line go Green and show "complete" you can start hitting the update buttons :)

HTC Software Update Website

jeverts

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I just hope we (Verizon) don't lose the ability to disable the lock screen; not holding my breath though...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, it was just announced it's with Verizon, so it won't be long before they put it out for OTA. Can't wait to disable blinkfeed

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12