Question about LTE OnOff app
I have LTE OnOff app which allows you to switch between 3G and 4G. The app recommends to set it to "CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto" to allow phone to switch between 3G and 4G by itself. But sometimes it goes to 3G and won't go back to 4G. So when I go into the app, the preferred network apparently switched itself to "WCDMA preferred" or something else. When I set it back to "CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto" it goes back to 4G. Any explanation for this?
- By ahmedbatty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2015, 08:05 PM
- By FergalK in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:04 PM
- By ALborntoride in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:39 AM
- By truthteller10 in forum LG G2Replies: 24Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:33 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:48 AM