- 7 Posts
KitKat Lock Screen style??
I'm wondering if anyone knows where the option to change your lock screen style went?? I'm really frustrated with the new update. Anytime I have a missed call or text message it wakes up my phone which is great but now if you don't go to the message app or dialer it keeps popping up as a notification. Which it only did once before. If someone could please help me get it back to a single notification that would be great!!!! Thanks
- 02-07-2014, 06:12 PM #2
- 02-07-2014, 06:41 PM #3
- 98 Posts
Re: KitKat Lock Screen style??
Lock screen widgets can't be shown anymore on the lock screen when you wake it up. You have to swipe it over from the right. The change doesn't make sense, why not allow lock screen widgets on the lock screen anymore. If I wanted to swipe once, I would swipe up to see my date, time, weather and battery on my main screen.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- By xceeder in forum HTC One SVReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:01 PM
- By HighTechToid in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 03-29-2014, 06:44 PM
- By Arizona Daz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:07 PM
- By Kenkensington in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:26 AM
- By darth android in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:40 PM