Wazzup with Kit Kat?
I installed it Saturday. I was wondering what changes people have noticed, because I didn't see and "new features" updates anywhere. I heard one can get rid of Blinkfeed but I don't know how. I leave Blinkfeed as my left screen so I only see it if I scroll to it, so I don't mind it being there. Thanks.HTC One Verizon
- 02-10-2014, 03:48 PM #2
- 02-10-2014, 04:10 PM #3
Re: Wazzup with Kit Kat?
Can now stop blink feed by performing pinch zoom on the home screen and toggle it off. But it closes the clock/weather app as well I believe you will have to go add that widget back to the home screen
yes you can re add the weather clock and you will have to adjust your screens... Bye blinkfeed
Wifi icon is different
4gLTE icon now stays when connected to wifi
just a few things i posted last week in this thread Downloading Kitkat on the Verizon Wireless HTC One
Blackberry Curve 8330- Blackberry Storm 2 9550- iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4- Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HDMotorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One
- 02-10-2014, 07:52 PM #4
- 02-11-2014, 12:49 PM #5
- 02-11-2014, 01:58 PM #6
- 465 Posts
Re: Wazzup with Kit Kat?Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
- 02-11-2014, 03:00 PM #7
- By Yorkshire Lass in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:30 AM
- By MadeByBirdies in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:02 PM
- By whatsyaface in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:53 PM
- By Advaitom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:37 AM
- By jaminicole in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:35 PM