Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default VZW Roadside assistance

Was looking into the VZW roadside assistance. My parents have AAA and I had AAA about a year ago but cancelled it. Does anyone else use this service and how do you like it?

thanks

Chris

Default Re: VZW Roadside assistance

What do they do, send a Verizon rep to your car and fix your phone? Connect the BT? What?
    HTC One Verizon

Global Posts
    1,509 Global Posts
    ROM
    HTC One stock

If you want good roadside assistance use AAA or your insurance company. Those will get you priority as they pay faster, I used to drive tow truck and put AAA calls as priority. As for vzw you could end up talking to 3 different people before you finally get help sent out to you.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7
    Blackberry Curve 8330 - Blackberry Storm 2 9550 - iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4 - Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD Motorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One

I got it on a whim with my last phone and used it a couple of times. The distance they will tow seemed kind of restrictive if I remember correctly, but I never had any issues getting service. All of mine were tows so I'm not sure about gas or jumps but they always gave me an estimated time of arrival for service and called after the service to check quality. Over all for the $3 bucks it wasn't a bad experience.
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.