- 11 Posts
HTC One: How do I /why can't I make camera zoom?
So Verizon pushed kit Kat 4.4.2 on me the other day and I hate it! I can't figure out how to make the camera zoom in? The slider is gone and it seems to want to default to Zoe. Honestly, If I wanted to have to play with my camera every shot, I'd carry my DSLR with me. The inability to zoom is maddening! Help?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-20-2014 at 07:40 PM.
- 02-20-2014, 12:03 PM #2
- 02-20-2014, 12:31 PM #3
Blackberry Curve 8330- Blackberry Storm 2 9550- iPod Touch 4th gen - Apple Iphone 4- Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HDMotorola RAZR HD (wife) - HTC One
- 02-20-2014, 03:45 PM #5
- 02-22-2014, 11:25 PM #6
- 02-24-2014, 02:09 PM #7
Re: How do I /why can't I make camera zoom?HTC One Verizon
- By wisetrekker in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:01 PM
- By stalemate1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 04:52 PM
- By black_fish in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:57 PM
- By jorg1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:53 PM
- By MEJazz in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:21 PM