- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Do sync errors affect updates
I've had the HTC one on Verizon since October and still on 4.2.2. I noticed that when I go to accounts and sync, my Google account has a red sync icon. When I go in and 'Sync Now', everything seems to sink. When I back out, at the bottom of the screen it reads Sync Error. Could this be interfering with my updates?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-21-2014, 09:57 PM #2
Re: Do sync errors affect updates
Have you tried removing your Google account and signing back in to fix the sync issue?
To answer your question, it shouldn't affect any software updates.
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:32 PM
- By dsw1519 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:26 PM
- By aaka3207 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:12 AM
- By AshtonVibe in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:11 PM
- By emscapt47 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:06 PM