- 3 Posts
Do sync errors affect updates
I've had the HTC one on Verizon since October and still on 4.2.2. I noticed that when I go to accounts and sync, my Google account has a red sync icon. When I go in and 'Sync Now', everything seems to sink. When I back out, at the bottom of the screen it reads Sync Error. Could this be interfering with my updates?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-21-2014, 09:57 PM #2
Re: Do sync errors affect updates
Have you tried removing your Google account and signing back in to fix the sync issue?
To answer your question, it shouldn't affect any software updates.Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:32 PM
- By dsw1519 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:26 PM
- By aaka3207 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:12 AM
- By AshtonVibe in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:11 PM
- By emscapt47 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 08:06 PM