Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    438 Global Posts

Default About to buy an HTC one I have questions

Hello All,
    My company phone is due an upgrade and I was thinking about getting a One, after reading dozens of reviews online I'm a little cautious now. Is the battery life problem after 4.4.2 update actually that bad and widespread as it appears? Also is it truly possible to get rid of Blinkfeed now, it's one feature I really do not want, and do not want it forced on me. This will be my work phone and I need it to at least make it through the work day without needing to be charged (approximately 9 hours or so with moderate use, phone calls, texting, and a dozen or so emails) any input from HTC One owners would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: About to buy an HTC one I have questions

I think if you like the phone you should go for it, there's no android device that will have no problems. All you have to do is be good at finding solutions.Go for it, I really find it to be good enough.

Default Re: About to buy an HTC one I have questions

I had no battery issues past the first day with KK. Yes, blinkfeed can be turned off finally! The follow up to the One is due soon so make sure you get a good deal.