Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One: Headphone mic stays on

This is a problem I've been working on for a few days. With the KitKat update my headphone mic will stay on after a call. I'm playing music and a call comes in. I answer and talk fine. After the call they hang up and my phone goes back to the song I was playing but the mic is still open. This problem is still there if I make a call with my headphone plugged in when I hang up the mic is still open.
    Just verified this with my wife's phone also so should happen with everybody on kitkat.

Default Re: HTC One: Headphone mic stays on

It sounds like a post in the HTC One general discussion is a related issue you can see it here http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...ie-issues.html .
    Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.

Please click Like and Thanks if I was able to help. They are my favorite part.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks for linking the 2 posts. Maybe someone else will be able to find and report their issues also. Hopefully resulting in a little attention from HTC corp.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

I'm having the same issue on my Vodafone/UK HTC One.
    Mic is on after launching the phone app. It stays on after the app closes also while the phone itself is muted (phone off... )

Update: When I hang up the phone first (and not the other party), the mic goes off.