- 1 Posts
Verizon HTC One: Annoying recurring sign-in requests
After the most recent software update, I keep getting the message to sign into my gmail, even though I am signed in and it functions properly. Also ask for HTC sense permissions when I get into the facebook app. These were not there before the update. Anythting I can do to get rid of them? Thanks!
- 03-19-2014, 07:30 AM #2
- 1,762 Posts
Re: Verizon HTC One: Annoying recurring sign-in requests
If you search the forums there were a lot of posts, even before KK, about Facebook and Sense not always playing nice. I kept up on a couple of them for awhile but they seem to have faded away, that usually means that the issue has been solved. In one of the last threads I remember reading about a poster touting that getting the app from the Play Store was their solution. Here are a few threads if you want to look through them;
authorize HTC sense to access facebook
Facebook for HTC Sense not working
As for your sign in issue it sounds like your device is asking to be signed in, is that correct? I'm not sure what would cause that and actually the two could be related so solving one could potentially help the other. Meanwhile, you could run the Setup Wizard app from your app drawer again and see if that helps with either. It just sounds like something is trying to update, like one thing maybe Facebook for Sense?, and when that runs or tries to update your device isn't seeing the credentials. Running the Wizard and signing in again may solve that for you.
- By Ess 069 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2014, 01:19 PM
- By cammykool in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 02:55 PM
- By Blumbertumb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:56 AM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 08:25 AM
- By daptone in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 07:47 AM