HTC One: Can't get phone to power on
Over night my phone wonked out on me. It does not power on. When plugged in, there is no light to indicate that it is charging. The home and back buttons are lit and will blink once when I push the power button. Anybody know how to fix this? Thank you in advance for your assistance!
- 03-21-2014, 12:41 PM #2
- 03-22-2014, 10:55 PM #3
- 03-24-2014, 10:06 AM #4
- 1,113 Posts
Re: HTC One: Can't get phone to power on
That's one thing about not having a removable battery. I let my battery die the other day and it didn't appear to be charging and would not power on, my buttons were not on, and my indicator wasn't lit showing that it was charging. I put it on charge and left it for awhile and noticed that after 10 min or so the indicator was lit. Then I was able to power it on. I know you can simulate a battery pull by pressing up on the volume while powering on which is great if your device is powering on but I haven't seen or heard of an instance where anyone did the simulated battery pull on a device that didn't seem to be powering up.Sent from my HTCOX Fōn.
- By Ericcc12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:38 AM
- By DonB in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:48 AM
- By tattitsa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2014, 11:41 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 11:08 AM
- By Joy21 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 10:11 AM