- 13 Posts
Editing Repeating Events
Anytime I try to edit a repeating event in my calendar I get an alert: "Edit event Change all events in the series". That alert used to show a circle with a green dot in it (as though selected) that I could not deselect. Now there is no circle or green dot, just the alert. So, when ever I want to change just one instance of a repeating event I have to go to my computer to make the change. By the way, I sync my calendar--and contacts--with iCloud using SmoothSync.
- 04-17-2014, 09:33 AM #2
- 1,768 Posts
Re: Editing Repeating Events
I looked at this post several days ago and figured someone who used iCloud or their calendar more than I do for repeating events would have responded, but I guess not. Anyway when I first read your post I was thinking two things one that syncing Google with iAnything would probably cause issues. I've seen that SmoothSync mentioned a few times now and folks seem to happy with it so I have to assume that it mostly works, but have you tried to use Google on a pc for syncing? It would probably offer you more options.
- By miggdmac in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:45 PM
- By Coderx7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2014, 10:35 AM
- By Trolled123 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2014, 03:42 AM
- By Cyberdelia in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:19 PM
- By jackoceanz in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:17 PM