- 1 Posts
How to get 4G speed from Straight Talk AT&T micro sim for my HTC One (M7) Verizon?
It's at Edge speed right now and I can't bare the slow speed. I'm about to travel to L.A soon to see my fellow friends graduate and I need the data to bus everywhere by knowing the directions to take via Google Maps.
I already S-Off my phone, unlocked bootloader, rooted, etc...
Is there anything I could do to get a faster speed besides getting another phone? I'm taking off tomorrow so I desperately need everybody's help
- 05-27-2014, 11:41 AM #2
- By adnangotbig in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2014, 03:05 PM
- By bikercr in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 01:34 AM
- By fatmadcat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:55 PM
- By K2theIzzo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:55 PM
- By Neuer27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2014, 09:55 PM