- 13 Posts
MMS/APN Problem after sense 6 update
Before I updated to sense 6 my phone was able to automatically turn on data when I would send mms texts but after the update I now have to manually turn on the data on each time. I like to turn off my data to conserve it.
I looked up how to fix the issue on some older threads and it told me to change my apn settings but the apn I have is locked and after trying to add a new one it won't save.
How do I go about solving this issue?
- By Bandon1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:38 AM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 12:09 AM
- By lightning1234 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2014, 07:43 AM
- By noiseordinance in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2014, 06:30 PM
- By Gamzee Makara in forum Samsung Galaxy LightReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2014, 05:09 PM